11.8.09

fall 09

photo:elle.com

I'm really enjoying summer at the moment, but I wouldn't mind if the seasons changed in a snap because this beautiful collection by Versace is making me lust for fall! This collection is a mix between Glam Rock and Office Lolita. It has something very sophisticated but naughty at the same time. For example : The very romantic hairstyle but super kinky boots. I like that there's just one pair of pants in this collection. This fall seems to be all about multi colored leggins, killer overknee boots, wavy hair and sexy pumps. This collection consists of lot's of black and white pieces and a few color splashes here and there. I love the color contrasts.

It is femininity to the max!
What do you think?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Striking! I love the silhouettes and clean lines.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love that it's so me, i love black and white it's so classic. I'm going to try and find a good look-a-like, or get my mom to make one of those dresses for me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

What do you think?

Volgers